Sierra and un Sothea bound not love more Yem Sam Yan Linda


Phnom Penh: to eliminate doubts regarding same-sex romance with Daniel Leone, Sierra and un Sothea dare swear to do that.

Oath life model Sierra and such un Sothea because they suspect that the two same-sex romantic involvement with Mr. Yem Sam causing life couple Daniel Leon polarized.

Ms. Linda 3 interfering love her, used to perform in Australia, making people doubt on Sierra. Un Sothea used to, but in a different group.

After doubts over 2 model Linda confirmed that Sierra and un Sothea is not breaking her spouse. Is not an art that interference Spouses her life, but she did not tell anyone his lover Daniel Leone.

Sierra became tab is suspected it has been claimed, and even swear life. Sierra claims that he used to perform in Australia by her family and friends of Linda and Daniel Leone, like you do not think like that. Mr. Sierra said, 'Almost 100% of them, and I asked led to Ms. Yan Linda, but he did not disclose my name, but she also wrote the post on page Facebook, he said, I am not is a misunderstanding completely. Since there is such a spread, I was worried about the reputation because famous hardest so far struggled to swim across a work of art from a minor role a little too willing Until today, that is not unusual misery. My name's sake, that a man that I am bad. I am a man purely gay. As the first ever malicious, I swear. By doing so, I will not swear nasty things like this lead to affect you not know the story, because I dare swear that, if words like lifted Of course, in love with Sam Leone me die misery dead brothers 7 people, including the parents as well. This is very heavy, I suggest you do the very oath punish himself did not dare to bring the whole house line teased oath, but I dare say, is not afraid because they do not cause problems. However, I also feel sorry for the explosion split between Yem Sam and Linda, a couple models in art, but something unexpected should regret.

The model and TV host Apsara Un Sothea has defended its clean dare swear. Sothea said the confusion was a gay love story that makes all the embarrassment and loss of honor that he was not involved. Sothea and Yem Sam breathing normal work regardless of same-sex love story secret.

Sothea said, 'I never thought such a degrading protein dont familiar character, I know that I have the kind of character. I swear to go with them to exact justice for me, as well as let people know exactly.

Ms. Linda confirmed that Sierra and un Sothea not meddling, it's confusing. Through her past Linda revealed that she will not take a stance send a message posted anything further because decided to go and live in Australia to look after her daughter and live in a state of calm. In addition, she could not accept his forgiveness Yem Sam's husband.

Ms. Linda requested that people do not suspect Sierra and un Sothea because they are not the same-sex romance with actor Daniel Leone and to continue to support these 2.




    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Avatar KIKILU - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose